Welcome to Erick’s blog.
First of all i don’t know what’s the whole point of blogging or what to do on here but I’ll try to figure things out little by little. This is the first time a teacher has made me blog but whatever. I’m Erick. 18 years old and what i do in my free time is play soccer. ⚽️
I’ll be using this blog to express my self mostly about school and the class that has made me do this. :)
First of all i don’t know what’s the whole point of blogging or what to do on here but I’ll try to figure things out little by little. This is the first time a teacher has made me blog but whatever. I’m Erick. 18 years old and what i do in my free time is play soccer. ⚽️
I’ll be using this blog to express my self mostly about school and the class that has made me do this. :)
Comments
Post a Comment